TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any special offers that we have publicised at any time without giving notice.
- The personal information that we ask of you is confidential. We do not give out or sell your email address, phone number, or credit card information to any other Companies or institutions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Princess and the Frock’s prior written consent.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on written confirmation (including confirmation by email) of acceptance of your order. In the event that we do not accept your order we will notify you by email.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
POSTAGE AND PACKAGING
Once payment has been received, we will email you with confirmation of your order and will send a further email when we have posted your order. All our dresses are handmade to order, please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Orders are sent first class via Royal Mail. We offer FREE UK SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – £6.00
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
We do hope you are happy with your order! However, if for any reason you are not then you may return it to us for a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt. It must be returned in its original condition, unused, unworn, labels attached and in its original packaging. Please note, we are unable to offer a refund/exchange for bespoke orders, unless there has been an error on our part with sizing and/or design.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance to discuss your requirements and we can arrange a refund or exchange, subject to stock availability. Please confirm the item description, size and colour etc. Should you request an exchange you will be responsible for paying any difference between the cost of the original product ordered and the item you have requested for exchange (should there be any difference) and will be responsible for paying any difference prior to our acceptance of an exchange. International customers please be advised we will not refund any charges or taxes you may incur when returning goods to us.
The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item and it should be sent recorded delivery or similar as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post.
Providing the item(s) are received by The Princess and The Frock in a new, unused & resaleable condition, we will refund your payment via the original payment method or exchange goods to the value of the original purchase price minus postage costs upon receipt. However, please allow 14 days. We will send a confirmation email when the refund/exchange has been processed.
If you have an item you believe to be faulty please contact us in the first instance. We can then arrange for it to be returned and refunded or replaced as necessary.
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note: Any contract between us and your use of this website and any dispute arising therefrom is subject to the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales will have sole jurisdiction of any dispute arising from the terms and conditions above.